25.06.2015 Review: Joint INCENSe / FINESCE workshop
17.06.2015 Special Session on Event-based Energy Metering and Control at EBCCSP 2015 in Krakow, Poland
27.04.2015 Review: FINESCE Open Day Trial Site Malmö
20.04.2015 Flexible Electrical Networks FEN - 3. Low-voltage workshop
27.03.2015 Review: FINESCE at the Net Futures 2015
Follow us on
Smart buildings - Trial Site Hyllie (Malmo)
Future internet providing the sustainable Smart City energy eco-system
||Energy Management System for buildings|
Lead partner /
David Lillienberg, e-mail: David.Lillienberg@eon.se
| Project Partner
|| XLAB d.o.o.
The scope of the WP1 trial is to execute Demand Side Management and Demand Side Response tests with external buildings in the Hyllie district, Malmö, Sweden. The necessary solution for executing the tests should build upon an integrated approach of energy carriers in order to demonstrate Demand Side Management and Demand Side Response tests based on either price or share on green energy available (CO2) for both heat and electrical loads.
The tests should ideally contribute to a better understanding for the below areas.
- How Future Internet technologies can contribute to an efficient and robust Demand Side Management system
- Proof of concept and evaluation on solution which architecture is based on distributed energy management capability and centralized portfolio management
- Proof of concept regarding cost optimization on price signals for heat and electricity
- Evaluate and test different business model(s) according to defined use cases to obtain better view on Demand Side Management and Demand Side Response as well as ideas on customer’s potential to act as balancing power
- Evaluate thermal load shifting potential by different heating systems, e.g. under floor heating and radiators, while leveraging the building’s thermal inertia
- Scale-up strategy for the trial, e.g. ability for other towns/regions/business sectors to use the results/functionality
See the video about the FINESCE trial site in Hyllie and learn more about Smart Energy Systems of the future.
E.ON Energy management System
Take a look at the FINESCE trial site in Hyllie and learn more about Smart Energy Systems of the future.
||See how Hyllie, a district of Malmo, is the test site for new energy solutions like smart grids and energy management systems for Malmo, to become the most climate-smart district within the Oresund Region by 2030. FINESCE is part of this development with one of the trial sites located in Hyllie.|
The Consolidated Trial Description represents the first public deliverable in the FINESCE project. It gives an overview of the infrastructures being used for the FINESCE field trials.