25.06.2015 Review: Joint INCENSe / FINESCE workshop
17.06.2015 Special Session on Event-based Energy Metering and Control at EBCCSP 2015 in Krakow, Poland
27.04.2015 Review: FINESCE Open Day Trial Site Malmö
20.04.2015 Flexible Electrical Networks FEN - 3. Low-voltage workshop
27.03.2015 Review: FINESCE at the Net Futures 2015
Follow us on
FINESCE Innovation Community
Get involved into the FINESCE Innovation Community!
The FINESCE consortium is interested in staying in contact with all SME´s, businesses and entrepreneurs who are interested in further development of Smart Energy systems via Future Internet technologies in the framework of FINESCE. A LinkedIn group has been founded for exchanging ideas and being up to date in the FINESCE Innovation Community.
Please follow the link below to join the FINESCE Innovation Community:
The FINESCE LinkedIn Group is open to all members of the FINESCE Innovation Community and other interested parties to discuss, get in contact with other participants from the Innovation Events and exchange ideas and information.
Through this channel the FINESCE consortium is going to constantly publish information on interesting upcoming events, news about FINESCE milestones and the FI-PPP framework programme as well as other topics related to innovations and news in the Smart Energy sector.
All FINESCE LinkedIn group members are also invited to actively use it as a platform for:
- Getting in contact with the FINESCE consortium and Trial Site partners to discuss issues such as ideas for new concepts, solutions, applications and collaboration opportunities
- Questions about Generic Enablers and Domain Specific Enablers, FI-WARE platform etc.
- Search of new partners, further develop in the framework of the FINESCE Innovation Community
- Opening of discussions on topics like, Smart Energy, ICT, FINESCE project issues, collaboration opportunities, business concepts, innovation process
- Dissemination and Advertisement of interesting news, events to the FINESCE Innovation Community
Join the FINESCE Innovation Community to stay current.
Alexander von Jagwitz
B.A.U.M. Consult GmbH
Gotzinger Str. 48/50
Other related Topics: FINESCE Innovation Events